Personal Injury Attorney near Macomb County MI
The Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers team can handle every aspect of personal injury lawsuit. Whether you were injured at work, in the hospital, or on the road, you can count on us to know exactly how to handle your case. Whether we're only representing one person or a group, we are compassionate and caring in our pursuit of positive results. Our network of investigators, experts and specialists also allow us to add value and develop compelling arguments that result in full compensation for our clients' injuries. It is through this careful preparation, effective presentation, and perseverance we are able to provide our clients with the best opportunity to win their case.
Aggressive Legal Representation in Macomb County MI
- Auto and Truck Accidents
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Workplace and Work-site Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents at Work or in Stores
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence
- Government Oversight and Wrongful Death
When it comes to standing up for yourself or protecting your rights, sometimes you need some help. That's when hiring the right attorney makes a big difference. If you are a victim of discrimination, sexual harassment, injured or suffered loss due to someone else's negligence, have been falsely accused of a crime, or would like to report a workplace violation, call us. We've helped thousands of people get the protection they need and the compensation they deserve. We're the lawyers of Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers, and we're here for you.
Car Accident, Workplace Accidents, Slip and Fall, or Medical Malpractice
We will help you understand your legal rights under the law in Michigan. Suffering from an injury can be emotionally and physically challenging. We will advise you with the possible options for taking legal action against the parties who have wronged you. Our law firm will help you build the strongest possible case and secure the fair compensation you deserve. We can review your case and options for recovery or settlement. If your case goes to trial, you will be in good hands, working with one of Michigan's most experienced law firms.
Qualified Michigan Injury Attorneys Who Fights for Your Rights
Negligence has many costs, and victims should not have to pay any of them. If you suffer a negligence-related injury, we will demand that the perpetrator compensate you for:
- Medical Bills - The negligent party must cover all the bills that result from your injury. These include not only major care costs, but also out-of-pocket expenses that you pay while in the hospital. They must also pay for physical therapy and other services that you need to fully recover from the injury.
- Lost Wages - While receiving care or recovering from an accident, you may not be able to work. The perpetrator must pay you the amount of money you would have earned had you not been injured.
- Pain & Suffering - Severe injuries cause both physical and mental anguish, ruining your quality of life. The party who caused you this anguish must take responsibility for it.
Pitt McGehee Palmer & Rivers documents all costs in detail, determines their full value, and demands that the guilty party pay. Our goal is to get you every cent you deserve for every variety of injury.